Wednesday, April 3, 2013

An Introduction


Hey all! My name is Noelle and I love to bake, cook, experiment, etc!  And of course my favorite time to do this is when I am s-t-r-e-s-s-e-d, which is generally a result of, you guessed it, studying. I bake and cook pretty regularly so I thought, hey why not make a blog so other stressed (or not) people can get these awesome recipes too!?

Now, I mentioned school is a big stresser, which when you're kind of making your own major (since my school doesn't formally offer animal psychology) while double minoring in Anthropology and Education is understandable!  Along with that I also have a full time job as a nanny. Sometimes I almost go crazy from the kid (he's currently a year) but sometimes it's really easy and relaxing. Those tend to be right after the crazy moments so I immediately start looking up recipes to try later that night.

While the blog is called stress BAKING I will also post the recipes to the things I cook for dinner. I have three housemates and they tend to jokingly call me "Mommy Noelle" since I yell at them for eating cookies for dinner, which tends to result in me making their dinner, aka stress cooking rather than baking!

Anyway, I guess that is enough of an intro...hope you enjoy the blog!

**Disclaimer: I may write little to none as an intro to most of these recipes, I know I generally skip the paragraphs of writing on blogs when I'm looking at a recipe so I figure you all do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment